Sunday, May 16, 2010

Let's do your part everyday...

I had wanted to do some charity & was thinking of ways to help & within my means. I will donate some $$ when I can, but I do not have much $$ currently. So I thought of http://www.freerice.com/.

Well, you guys might have came across this website few years ago & have forgotten about it. So, heh heh heh!!! Now I am reminding you guys again about this webbie. If you do not like English Vocab or find that English is boring, you can actually change the subject! Just click Subjects on the header navigation & you can choose Art, Chemistry, Geography, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Maths. Wow!!! See? So many choices!!!

Guess how many grains of rice I have donated today??? Answer in the picture below:

.


.

I am setting the following guideline minimum amount of rice to be donated according to age group.
  • If you are 7 to 12 years old, pls donate at least 500 grains each day.
  • If you are 13 to 16 years old, pls donate at least 1000 grains each day.
  • If you are 17 to 20 years old, pls donate at least 2000 grains each day.
  • If you are 21 years old & above, pls donate 3000 grains each day. I know you all are busy working adults, but pls spend 15 minutes less time on facebook & start spending your precious 15 minutes time to help somebody. Somebody out there is waiting for our rice.